Registration for the 2022 Season has now opened
To register to play, referee, coach or volunteer for Southside Eagles Football Club you will need to register via the PlayFootball website www.playfootball.com.au
To register you will need to:
- Log into the playfootball website
- Create a playfootball account if registering for the first time otherwise use the account you have set up before.
- Select “Southside Eagles Soccer Club Inc” (Not FQPL) when selecting the club to register for
For instructions on how to register please click here HERE
If you have any questions about the online registration process contact the club via email@example.com
The 2022 registration fees can be found here Registration Fees
Playfootball allows you to pay your registration fees online when you register (our preferred method), or you can pay the registration fees manually at the clubhouse during the sign-on days.
Sign on days are the 29th/30th January and the 5th/6th February at the Clubhouse (9am to 2pm)
All registration fees must be finalised before the first competition game, or your registration will not be approved.
You are welcome to pay the fees online via the Playfootball portal or in person at the clubhouse during the sign-on days. If you are attending in person after registering please select the ‘Manual Payment at club’ option and bring your receipt.
Southside Eagles accepts the QLD State Govt FairPlay Vouchers. This scheme allows families to apply for a voucher worth $150 to be offset against their fees. Families will be asked to register online and choose the “pay later” option, then pay the club fees AT THE CLUB (not online) and the club will apply the voucher discount at that time. Please do NOT pay online and request a refund as the provider will not allow this. Information about the voucher scheme can be found here FairPlay Vouchers
We do offer a monthly payment plan (via EZIDEBIT) where the registration fee can be spread over three monthly installments (fees and charges apply). For more information about this option please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The club will only consider refunds when either:
- A player has sustained a serious injury early in the season
- The player has moved to another QLD football zone or interstate
- The player has had a change of mind and has not trained or played a competition game
All refunds have to be approved by the full committee. To apply for a refund please contact the club email@example.com
Please not that:
- Deposits paid are not refundable
- A portion of each registration fee goes to the governing bodies: Football Australia, Football Queensland, and Football Queensland Metro (formerly Football Brisbane) charge fees that may not be able to be refunded without following specific refund policy FQ Refund Policy
- An administration fee might be charged