Miniroos Kick-Off Overview
Three eight week blocks (Please note program cost is $130 per 8 week block or $80 for returning participants)
- Block 3 – 8th October – 26th November
- New Participants REGISTER HERE
- Returning Participants REGISTER HERE
Saturday mornings from 8:00am – 8:45am at Memorial Park, Bulimba.
Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our top youth players will provide the coaching following a specific program overseen by Miniroos Kick-Off Coordinator.
- A fun, safe sport taught in a friendly environment for children aged between 3.5 and 5 (boys and girls)
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build soccer skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor and social skills and have fun.
What are the benefits of signing up your children for a Kick-Off program?
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child’s ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.
Note: If you have a FairPlay voucher to redeem please email me before registration, as we can not reimburse FairPlay vouchers once full payment is made on-line. It must be redeemed as part payment during registration.
Being a MiniRoo is the most fun your child can have! There is no better environment for them to learn new skills that is fun and safe as they begin their football journey!
It is not essential for the children to wear soccer boots at this stage we are aiming for comfort, with both clothing and footwear.
Further queries contact email@example.com