Registration for the 2019 Season has now opened
To register yourself or your child please first register via the Play Football Portal and then either pay the fees online or manually pay the fees at the clubhouse during the sign-on days.
REGISTERING VIA THE PLAY FOOTBALL PORTAL
Football Queensland has implemented a new registration system for 2019 called PLAY FOOTBALL. To help you use this system in order to register yourself or your children please read the notes below.
- Go into the website playfootball.com.au
- Click on the ‘JOIN OUR TEAM’ – ‘REGISTER NOW’ option
- Under the ‘Find your team’ screen click appropriate age group of the player to register.
- Under ‘Find a place to play’ screen please select Southside Eagles Inc – FQPL if you are a SAP or FQPL player otherwise please select Southside Eagles Inc
- On the right-hand side click the grey button ‘START MY REGISTRATION’
- This will take you into a main page where you can click ‘Get started’
- You will then be asked to login using a PLAY FOOTBALL account or to register for one. Once your account is active you will be able to follow through the registration and payment process. After registering you will receive an email confirming your registration. Please keep this safe.
Please refer to the below documents/links issued by Football Queensland to help you as register as a player or official.
How to create a new Football Account
Create a Football Account
How to register to play or be an official in 2019
If you have any questions about the online registration process either
- Contact email@example.com
- Contact Football Queensland directly
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 02 8880 7983
You are welcome to pay the fees online via the Play football portal or in person at the clubhouse during the sign-on days. If you are attending in person after registering please select the ‘Manual Payment at club’ option and bring your receipt.
Southside Eagles participates in the Queensland Governments ‘Get Started’ Program. This scheme allows families to apply for a voucher worth $150 to be offset against their fees. Families will be asked to register and pay the club fees in full and apply for the voucher once the scheme opens in 2019.
We do offer a monthly payment plan (via EZIDEBIT) where the registration fee can be spread over three monthly installments (fees and charges apply). For more information about this option please contact email@example.com