Southside Eagles are looking for suitably qualified persons wishing to apply for the role of Mini-roos director of coaching (MDOC) for the 2020 season (u6-U12).
Applicants must be familiar with the FFA National Curriculum and be able to implement FFA coaching principles.
The applicant should have the following experience/qualification:
- Minimum Asia C (junior) or Asia B preferable
- Experience in the implementation of FFA curriculum to U6-U12 Age groups
- Ability to successfully structure and implement training & development program
- Ability to liaise with club technical director
- Well organised and self motivated
- Blue card (working with children)
- Managing and appointing coaches
- Coordinate and Assist with player grading
- Good communication skills
- Patience and passion to develop players
- Ability to give and receive positive/constructive feedback
- Willingness to learn
- Provide player feedback
- Organisational and planning skills
- Professional manner
- Passionate about coaching and football
- Display flexibility and adaptability
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Any other duties that the club may see as a requirement to the role.
- This position will report directly to the club Technical Director
All inquiries should be directed to email@example.com