Players born in 2013
U6 DRAW HERE
- Team Coach will be a volunteer/parent
- Volunteer coaches will undertake training sessions and manage the team on game days.
- The Club will offer Coaches basic coaching courses early in the season to help improve coaching knowledge
- Each team will also need a Volunteer Team Manager to coordinate teams during the season
- Each team will be supplied training equipment (balls, field markers, Bibs).
- Each team will be supplied with team Playing shirts
- Each player must purchase their own shorts/socks/shin pads/boots, these can be purchased from the club uniform shop.
- Each team has a maximum 6 players with 4 players on the field at any one time
- Games are all “in-house” and are made up of 2 x 15-minute halves
- Games are played on Saturday mornings
- Training will be Wednesday afternoons between 4.00 – 6.00pm (depending on team)
- Training will be held at Memorial Park
- Season Commences Mid-March
- Registrations open February