Southside Eagles ALDI Miniroos Kick-Off Program
Southside Eagles ALDI Miniroos Kick-Off Program is for boys and girls aged 4 to 5 years old.
This program is a safe and fun filled introduction to football for young children.
The aim is to provide weekly training sessions to build basic skills in a fun filled and inclusive environment.
Each player gets to build basic motor skills and learns to participate in a team sport with plenty of “ball time” and lots of fun filled football.
Each child will receive an ALDI Miniroos Participant Pack which includes a training shirt, bag, ball, and water bottle.
More than “just football”.
The ALDI “kick off” program will help your child with the following:
- Make new friends
- Develop social skills & teamwork
- Understand the concept of fair play and respect for others
- Be active & healthy
- Help mum and dad meet other people in the area too!
For further information visit ALDI Miniroos website;
Block 2 – Registration now open!
- Dates: Saturday 20th July (8 week program)
- Time: 8am – 8.45am
- Location: Memorial Park
- Fee: $110.00 ($80 for returning players)
- Includes: training shirt, bag, ball, and water bottle.